Images - Member - Andrew Young
This is an important document. It contains much information. Look at its contents. It is so important that you should consider having it as a full-time reference by downloading it and printing it.
In particular look in it for:
• What terms like Creative/Experimental and EDPi mean.
• The size of small and large prints for competitions.
• The number of entries for competitions.
• The size of EDPI’s for competitions.
• The competition categories.
- 19/1/2020 – Changed the number of AGG entries in the Open EDPI category to 2. Updated the AGG entry form to reflect the Open EDPI change.
- 14/5/2019 – Updated the door entry fee. Updated the club meeting address. Updated the new member form to align with the new member starter pack.
- 1/3/2017 – Incorporate changes to AGG competitions as agreed at the 1st committee meeting of 2017.
- The ‘Creative/Experimental’ category has been removed from the AGG competitions and the Print & Slide competition.
- A ‘Novice – EDPI’ category has been added.
- The number of images, per AGG, per member, has been reduced from 8 to 6.
- The rules for the End of Year award calculations have been adjusted to reflect the reduction in the number of AGG entries per member.
- 6/11/2016 – September 2016 revision uploaded to the web site.